Sunday, April 8, 2012

JUDAS PRIEST

Lot's of good things came out of the 80's..... This is not one of them.    I'm not sure if I had a FEVER when I spotted this gem with my ELECTRIC EYE, but I knew I had to have it!  Maybe I was HELL BENT FOR LEATHER when I spotted this piece of BRITISH STEEL. Dreaming of HEADING OUT TO THE HIGHWAY, SCREAMING FOR VENGEANCE , RIDING ON THE WIND in search of PAIN AND PLEASURE. Or just LIVING AFTER MIDNIGHT, BREAKING THE LAW in search of my TURBO LOVER. Anyway, If you think this KILLING MACHINE is going to stay this way..... YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMIN'



3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I'm a sucker for some Priest. All the best in the quest for your Turbo Lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a H.M band with a gay lead singer and a leather fetish, always seemed a match made in Crotchville to me . . . rock on love !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought priest kicked some ass in the 80's, Of course that was before anyone new Halford was driving the hershey highway............

    ReplyDelete