Monday, February 20, 2012

FUTS- Fucked Up The Stinkhole

So I guess some of you have noticed that the FOTS shop has been down and having problems since sometime last week. I finally got to the bottom of it tonight after trying for days to shake an answer out of the nit wits that host the thing. It seems that there is an "internal error on the server that was unforeseeable". Translation: we fucked up. Just wish they would have the sack to fuckin say that, just once. I would be a lot cooler and show more respect if they did. The solution: the site is moving to a newer faster server in the next 24-72 hours. That's a hell of a window, you're doing a bang up job fellas. So hold tight and things will be back to normal before you know it and you can get your chopper dope fix once again.


I felt like I was in the Deer Hunter as I was on hold...............

Thanks for the support. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment