Monday, January 16, 2012

GOOD TIMES !

The swap meet was OK, I scored a cool brain bucket off of Duncan and its the exact same one as Flathead Jay's! Super excited for next summer when I wreak havoc in Jay's neighborhood wearing said helmet.  After the swap we headed to my place for some food and drinks, I wasn't expecting much but it turned out to be so much more. Its amazing when you have a good collective of friends to turn just another Sunday into a day that personally will never forget. My side still hurts from the laughter and still find myself chuckling off and on throughout the day.  Thanks to everyone who attended,  Murph, kyle and Cailyn for traveling so far to hang out. Judy and Jo for the pretzel tray. Mike Mc, Mike D,Christine, Jay,Wild Bill and Q . I love you all. Huge thanks to Michelle for the hard work and letting me get hammered. The only thing that sucked is I forgot to take pictures.    Long Live the Duke!

No comments:

Post a Comment