Thursday, December 29, 2011

WTF?

Maybe I live under a rock. I used to think that choppers were somewhat underground and rebellious . But fear no more! This righteous chopper is on display at BLOOMINGDALES where you can buy a $90.00 t shirt, some $250.00 jeans and become an instant member of the bad boy club. As I sit here shaking my fist up to the sky screaming WHY!!!! DAM YOU!! WHY!!!!!!   Please someone help me understand......     And No I was not at Bloomingdales, this photo was sent to me by an anonymous party. I swear!

10 comments:

  1. big money hijacks everything for profit

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a hunk of shit. Some asshat sat in his gallery spot welding that frame and front end into oblivion. It's not even mocked up good enough to look like a runner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be awesome when choppers are not cool any more. But we do need people to spend there money at the small shops. So to all you yupes keep are pockets fat till something else is cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 'Affliction' tank stencil, straight from the Jersey Shore T-shirt of 'The Situation.' I take solace in the fact that most garage bilt machines require skill to operate and maintain, and are at times dirty. Affliction t-shirt wearing, 1-sitting sleeve at a tattoo party, anal bleached, ball waxed meat heads would never be caught on such a machine. We're safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats why this upcoming year im going to ride my chopper and spit on people

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did anyone buy the latest issue of street chopper.......look on the back of the mag and you will have seen it all....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder if Ronnie buys Street Chopper...hahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  9. king of prussia?
    there's a knuckle head in a soap store there too...

    ReplyDelete