Saturday, October 8, 2011

Get Down

The other night we were talking about how we don't get together as much as we used to... so... fuck it.

If mother nature can hold her piss on Saturday October 15th we're going to roll out to the Gravel Pike Bar in Palookaville. We have no idea what to expect but I know it's a nice ride to a shit hole bar in the middle of nowhere. Nothing more than an excuse to hang out and have a good dumb time.


595 Gravel Pike. Collegeville, PA 19426. Google it or meet up at my place by 7 if you know where that is. Anyone else feels like heading out then I guess we will see somma you bastards out there.

Dig it

2 comments:

  1. PM. Just a little nighttime bar tour. we have a plan b lined up if the first place sucks. keep my number or catch up at my place for the ride out. 610-547-1258- Clarke

    ReplyDelete