Monday, July 11, 2011

New Direction



Sorry I've been missing for so long folks. Real long story short - lost my mind, found my mind. Left the coroporate life (again), hopefully for good this time. I do not belong in a cubicle. no matter how many years I've tried to convince myself that it's fine, it just aint me man. My passion for bikes has taught me many skills, introduced me to a lot of amazing people & taken me to places all over the country. Now I'm giving it a go as my livelihood. My choices were, fucking hang myself, or give it a shot... pretty obvious decision.

to my friends reading this shit - dont waste time being miserable. life is too short. spend time with the folks you love, doing the things you love & hopefully you'll find peace of mind.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck and I really hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. best of luck. let me know if you need any support.
    -ed

    ReplyDelete
  3. joe happy to see you going for it you'll be fine ........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya brotha, let us know if we can do anything for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im glad you did it. You're making the right choice.

    ReplyDelete