Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sporty tank surprise donger

So i finally found the goddamn picture of the picture i found inside an old sporty tank. i got a couple ratty tanks from our local graybeard/old HD parts spot a while back when i first started my XLCH. I cut one up & found this polaroid inside, all cut up. i found the part with the dudes head 1st, then, there it was, right in my face - some random dudes donger! WTF?! ive found some funky shit working on old cars & bikes over the years but this shit wins the gold medal for most whacked out shit ever.



5 comments:

  1. Nick's ...... Holy shit , that's funny! I was headed over there today, like I said "was"....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! DREW P WEENERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the award for first dude to bring a cock and ball set to the site is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Clarke said that Mike D fucked his shit up last time they broke up..... man, that's ruthless..........

    ReplyDelete