Saturday, January 15, 2011

Say it loud I'm black and proud

I like my women like my powdercoat,black and strong.It came out smooth as glass,anyone in the area need powdercoat done check out Applied Powder & Coatings,their in Glen Riddle.They had it back to me the same day and the price is reasonable,610-361-1889.Monday I'm off to north Jersey to drop the tins off to Ryzart to lay down some sick paint.Right now I'm just cleaning some stuff up and getting ready to put it back together.More posts to come as progress is made.

4 comments:

  1. I new it dominos and fourtys and now a full on confession.Its ok Q im possibally part indian From a tribe that got lost all the time the fugowies they would climb the tallest hill look around and say where the fugowie they were probabally drunk if they were anything like me and my old man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont forget to sand your motor and transmision mounts for conductivity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha brother from a different mother

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rad! Can't wait to see it all done........

    ReplyDelete