Sunday, August 29, 2010

the past few days in review


had a few days off finally
went to Brooklyn for the Gypsy Run party
ok Kyle hooked me up with a sweet full face lid
Bomo Tim's ez pass flew off and hit my knee
i fell in love at least a dozen times in New York
Vander makes a good host and breakfast
Tim and Vander saw a dead body
met up with some quality guys
Marco went blind and dead legged recently
me and Q rode the shoulder half way back from New York
spent an entire day with my favorite person in the world
went for a ride with D and Swan through the hood
buying a beater truck with a wood dash
i got poison ivy in my eye
took a nap

1 comment:

  1. Ever heard of a camera? Hahaha...sounds like you had a blast! We might actually post a picture of the "dead guy"...still trying to decide. See you soon holmes!

    ReplyDelete