Friday, August 13, 2010

from the fish's mouth


Well…my prescription is running low and the good stuff is wearing off. This isn’t a habit I can afford so now that my head is out of the clouds and my feet are on the ground (sort of), I’m trying to find out where the cards have landed and see what new hand I’ve been dealt. I’m not sure about a lot of things anymore and I’ve never been good at poker, but I am certain that the support I received from all of you played a HUGE role in helping me keep a positive outlook on the situation. I’m slowly gathering my thoughts about my next moves and I cant wait to get back in the shop and on the road... and maybe dance drunkenly at some shitty 80s night.

I don’t think that I can ever say THANK YOU enough to every one who played a role in my support. All of you that bought shirts, made donations, expressed concerned or sent get well emails...we’re working on getting something out to you asap. You guys have helped me out more than you know. Lots of you ordered shirts from either us or Freak Out The Squares… more than expected. We thought that we would sell a few shirts to friends, but the response was so much larger than we anticipated. I really appreciate every purchase and want you to know that we are printing shirts to meet the order. Thank y’all so much for your patience as we get this massive order together and try to get these shirts to you as soon as possible.

I’m doing well besides a bit of cabin fever. And I’ve got a sweet cane I can’t wait to put into use. Here is something I put up on HOTW a few days ago to reiterate.

1 comment: