Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day at the Swap

Saturday the gang loaded up and headed to the Oley swapmeet. If you are lookin for old (real old) this was the place. No major purchases made, I think I bought the only David Mann print with a fuckin evo in it.
This sporty gem wasnt for sale otherwise it'd be sitting in my living room right now.


Distinguished gentlemen
All in all it was a good day. Saw a lot of cool old bikes tearing around the fairgrounds. The women didnt bitch and the kids all behaved. That's a success in my book.





2 comments:

  1. the only way you would have got that frame would have been over my dead body! hahaha we all had our eyes on it. the guy sold it thursday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw that frame this past Tuesday. Some cat in womelsdorf (psychodellic cycles) had it in his shop. He's throwing a 45 knuckle into that frame. Said it was all original paint from he 70's.

    ReplyDelete